An increasing 36% of businesses in the UK already have an environmental sustainability policy, according to 2021 research by Suez and the British Chambers of Commerce. What about you?
We are HENRY & CO. the sustainable design agency with an Italian heart and a Green soul. We drive London-based companies in the circular economy era.
Life cycle design, innovative materials, resource recovery: green industrial design is comprehensive. We help you get it.
Eco-friendly materials, optimized design, measured impacts: we follow all the steps to leave your mark without impact.
We generate, renovate and develop responsible brand identities, with a broad eco vision approach.
We operate on an international scene. That is why our work is high-level: we adapt the most advanced and up-to-date methods and resources to design brands, products and packaging in the era of sustainability.
Sustainability is not just a roof covered with photovoltaic panels. It’s a brand new business model, a winning strategy for both the good of the planet and an ensured economic, competitive and reputational advantage:
– customer loyalty on shared values, in line with the environmental issues
– competitive long-term advantage
– process optimization, waste (and costs) reduction
– improved reputation and trust from stakeholders.
There are numerous initiatives in London to support sustainable businesses, such as the Circular Economy Business Support Programme, the London Waste and Recycling Board Circular Economy Investment Fund and the Zero Emissions Network Fund.
You can also be recognized for your green activities, for example with the Business Green Leaders Awards and the Edie Sustainability Leaders Awards.
London is the ideal city to host sustainable business. The city itself is really committed to a sustainable future: in 2021, it ranked second place in the Schroders European Sustainable Cities Index, based on 13 different environmental policies.
Also, UK consumers are most likely to make sustainable or ethical choices, including circular practices such as reuse, recycling, refurbishment or repair of goods. Do you know how to match their purposes?
Italian design can find out unexpected solutions thanks to the cultural tradition, creativity, design innovation, and international openness.
It’s an impressive strenghts in a world that needs solutions to break down the human impacts. It’s tradition focusing on innovation.
We HENRY & CO. have followed this road, as our successful reputation and portfolio confirm.
We also offer our unique Italian aesthetic and style, and a worldwide network of sustainable business opportunities.
1) The mix of professionals from authoritative backgrounds in industrial design and communication: designers, UX specialists, packaging designers ready to support your company in London with the best work tailor-made for you.
2) The Circular Design Thinking method: a strategic design methodology aimed at identifying new opportunities for circularity and create sustainable results.
3) The Sustainable Development Goals, SDGs: a series of 17 interconnected goals defined by the United Nations as a strategy “to achieve a better and more sustainable future and more sustainable future for all”.
HENRY & CO. THE ECODESIGN AGENCY – We are an Italian team that works in London, even if we’re not in London. We are everywhere: we are in the heart of the project, in its essence and philosophy. London is one of our heart cities, because we are sure it hosts the eco-customers we are looking for. We are ready to support your company in London with the best work tailor-made for you.